KingRoot 5.0.6 is the latest version which was officially launched by the KingRoot Studios. In 5.0 series at present, the trending version is KingRoot 5.0.6. The Android versions between 4.x.x to 5.1 can use this KingRoot App 5.0. This application will automatically detect the Android version of your device and finds a vulnerability. If it found your device version as vulnerable, then it will start rooting your device with just one click. The latest update regarding KingRoot APK is that it released a new version recently with the version number 5.0.6. Know more about this KingRoot Latest Version from the below sections.
Most of the users don’t go beyond the limits that the Android device has by default. But some users want to go to the next level in their Android smartphones. So, to explore the OS of an Android device, they prefer a rooted device. On rooting the device, you can get complete control and more freedom over your device. You may think that the rooting is a long process. But if you use a right tool it is far easy than what you think. KingRoot is the best root app for the lazy people like me 😉 who want to root their Android phone/ device with just One-click.
KingRoot Latest Version Features
- PC or Laptop is not required to root your android device if you have installed the KingRoot App 5.0.6.
- It has the capacity to root total of 1,04,136 devices.
- This KingRoot New Version doesn’t collect any suspicious data or information. So this is a trusted tool.
- The KingRoot latest version has the success rate of 98%.
- The new KingRoot APK 5.0.6 comes with build number 161 and weighs around 16 to 17 MB.
- You can run this application on every device with versions of Android 2.3 to Android 5.x.
- It speeds up the Android and helps in battery saving.
- It is easy to install and you can also uninstall if you don’t like the app.
- You can uninstall Bloatware and Ads to improve your device performance.
- This KingRoot English Version is totally free to download and install.
- While rooting, the Root strategy will be deployed from the cloud to provide you the root access without any third party recovery into your android device.
- You can purify the KingRoot app with various activities like block auto-start, save battery and clear cache data.
- There is no much difference between this version and the previous version. But as this is the latest version the performance will be much better. Some more new things about KingRoot 5.0.6 are as follows.
- It helps in fixing or removing some bugs.
- Gives more attention in rooting to keep your device safe.
- Enhance new user interface, new experience, and quality of the app.
- To increase system running speed with one click, there is a new function.
KingRoot 5.0.6 APK Specifications
|KingRoot 5.0 App Information|
|Name of the Application||KingRoot|
|Released by||KingRoot Studios|
|Name of the File||kingroot-5.0.6.apk|
|Updated on||10th April 2017|
|File size||15.8 MB|
|Requirement||Android 4.0 and above|
How to Download KingRoot 5.0 APK for Android?
- You need to download KingRoot APK 5.0.6 from this page or from the official site.
- Open the APK file in the file manager.
- It may show the message like ‘Installation Blocked’ during installation.
- If that occurs Go to Settings > Security > tick ‘Unknown Sources’.
- Open the installed app and click on ‘Start Root’.
- Now wait for few minutes as it takes few minutes to root the device
- If your device is a rooting compatible one, then the rooting will be finished within few minutes.
- After the completion of rooting you can see ‘Congratulations’ in the screen.
- If you have already installed the app, click on Update button to enjoy the new version.
- Once the installation and rooting are completed, if want to check whether your device is rooted or not, you can download Root Checker and check it.
Download KingRoot 5.0.6 for Android
KingRoot APK 5.0.6 is the latest version which is now officially available for you to download. As this latest version of KingRoot supports maximum all the Android versions or models, many of the users are preferring this new KingRoot version to Download. So, Download KingRoot Latest version from the below link. This the safe and original App which makes your Android free from viruses.
How to download KingRoot PC 5.0.6 for Windows?
- Download KingRoot 5.0.6 PC version from the link available below. You can download it for PC or Tablet or Laptop.
- Open the downloaded file and run the Setup file.
- Click on 下一步 (Next) to go to next window. If you want to cancel the download click on 取消 (Cancel).
- Select 我同意此 协议 (Agreement to terms) and click on 下一步 (Next).
- Now connect the android device to your PC using the USB cable.
- King Root app detects your device automatically if your PC is installed with device drivers. If not the app will install the device drivers.
- Once the installation is completed, click on 尝试 Root (Attempt to Root).
- Now the rooting starts and you can see the percentage count.
- Wait until your device completes rooting.
- Once, the rooting is completed you can message. Put a tick on that message.
- Finally, close the application and install the Root Checker in your android device and check whether it is rooted or not.
Download KingRoot Desktop Version 5.0.6
This KingRoot 5.0.6 Latest version is not only available for Android, it also available for PC/ Laptop/ Desktop. The APK is enough for your android device if you want to root only that device. But what if you want to root multiple devices? So, instead of downloading the app to each device, it is better to Download KingRoot 5.0.6 for PC. The link to download KingRoot PC 5.0.6 is below.
How to unroot my device after rooting with KingRoot 5.0.6?
- Uninstall KingRoot 5.0 app and launch the KingUser app from the Google play store.
- In the KingUser app settings, go to Root Authorization Setting and tap on Remove Root Permission.
- You can see a confirmation message. Tap on OK.
- Now, wait until the notification ‘Root has been removed from your phone’ appears.
- Finally, the KingUser app will close. Then, you can reboot your device.
- Now, check whether the KingRoot 5.0.6 app uninstalled and your android device is unrooted or not using the Root Checker app.