KingRoot 4.1 is the updated version of the KingRoot old version 4.0. It came with the new features which are not available in the old version. It supports a huge number of models of android devices compared to the previous version. If the present version doesn’t work on your Android device, you can try it out with KingRoot latest version. To check those latest features and to know how to download KingRoot APK 4.1, KingRoot PC version, follow below sections.
Rooting adds a special feature to your Android Phone. Once you rooted your Smartphone or Android device, you will get the complete access of your device. Someone feels like, if they do not root their device, it looks like they do not own that device or phone. So to root your device first you need to search for the best root app. KingRoot 4.1 is the best app which is popular and powerful to root your android device. This version is designed to support for almost all android devices or smartphones or tablets.
KingRoot 4.1 Features
- It supports MediaTek processors powered Android phones or devices.
- For installing custom recoveries and CWMs (ClockwordMods), KingRoot 4.1 is the simple and user-friendly tool.
- This version can root almost all kind of stubborn Android devices or smartphones including all the MT67***CHIPSETS models.
- You can root your device easily as the rooting guide is short and simple.
- You can root your device without connecting the device to the PC or Computer or Laptop (Windows).
- One of the KingRoot benefits is that it customize appearance.
- Root only app access. i.e., with this app, you can only root your device and get the admin access.
- Extended battery life.
- Boots up the system, which consistently improves the speed of the phone or your android device.
- It is one-click root app. It’s hard to find this feature in any other root app.
- You can get frequent updates from the developers.
- Easy navigational menus.
- It helps in improving your device or Smartphone performance.
- The success rate is also high. If you don’t have proper knowledge on rooting, then it may fail.
These are main features that are available in the KingRoot new version. So, download this latest version and enjoy these updated amazing features. It supports many Android smartphones like Galaxy Note3 (4G), Galaxy s6, S5 (4G), Sony Z3, etc.
How to download KingRoot 4.1 APK?
- Download KingRoot APK 4.1 version from this page or you can download from the official website.
- Unzip the application present in the file manager.
- Enable the ‘Unknown sources’ field in your phone settings (Settings >> Security >> enable Unknown Sources). By enabling this, it will not show the messages like ‘Installation Blocked’.
- After installation, a big green button will appear on the screen. Click on it.
- Click on ‘get now’ button to start rooting.
- Wait for some time till the rooting completes. Once completed you can see a green tick along with a blue bar below it.
- Finally, click on the horizontal blue bar and install the Root Checker for your Android device to check whether it is rooted or not.
Download KingRoot V4.1 APK
There are many sites to provide the KingRoot app APK file. But we can’t say whether they are secure or not. The virus may enter into your android device if you have installed the corrupted files. To keep your android device safe and secure you need to download 4.1 KingRoot Original version. The original version is available here. Click on the download link provided below and download the original and safe KingRoot APK 4.1 from here. You can also download it from the official website kingroot.net.
How to Download KingRoot 4.1 for PC?
- KingRoot Studios is also providing the PC version along with the APK. Download that 4.1 PC version from here.
- Now, install the KingRoot app for your PC.
- After successful installation, connect your Android device to the PC through USB cable.
- If the device is connected properly, then a green tick mark appears on the screen. (For the device connection the PC requires a device driver. If it is not installed in your PC, the KingRoot itself will install it for your PC).
- Now, click on blue “Root” button to start rooting.
- It takes some time to complete rooting. Wait for a while till it shows a big green tick mark.
- The KingRoot 4.1 PC checks the best method for rooting your android device and completes rooting.
Download KingRoot 4.1 PC
KingRoot APK is enough if you are rooting your single Android device. But to root to multiple devices, you need to install APK on every device. So, without this complication, you can directly download KingRoot PC for windows and then root your multiple Android devices by connecting them to the PC. Also, it remains storage in your device. So if you want to root multiple devices, download KingRoot 4.1.0 for PC from this page. You can also find out the PC version on the official website.