KingRoot 4.0 APK is the popular app with which you can get Admin privileges on your device. Descargar KingRoot 4.0 para PC and Android APK for free. This version is a great option to root your Android Device. Rooting helps to make additional changes to your device settings which others can’t do with their default devices. So, if you want to root your Android device or phone, choose KingRoot 4.0 APK or PC version.
With this KingRoot App 4.0, you can customize or remove extra applications installed by the manufacturer. You can make custom Android ROMs with this version. This 4.0 KingRoot APK is popular among Android users for supporting more devices. It supports and roots almost all Android smart devices of different models. There are many useful features and benefits which you need to know before installing the KingRoot 4.0.0 App. Also, check how to download KingRoot 4.0 APK or PC version.
KingRoot 4.0.0 Features
- This app is easy to use and very helpful for the users to root. We know that rooting is a difficult task but with KingRoot APK 4.0 we can root easily with just one click.
- It is more stable and effective.
- Manages all the software running permissions.
- Optimizing User Interface: It is a tool with the simple user interface and is very easy to use.
- It consistently improves the speed of the phone with a key management system boot entry.
- Also, if you want to unroot the device, you can do it easily with this 4.0 version app. It works both ways i.e., rooting and unrooting the device.
- Compared to other apps, New KingRoot version 4.0 APK performs much better with its one-click root process.
- This updated KingRoot version provides compatibility for many devices.
- If you have downloaded a similar rooting APK and if it fails to root your device, you can download KingRoot file.
- You can update Authorization Management Component (AMC) to support Android 4.4x device.
- For Android 4.3, 4.4, 5.0, you need to add a key that supports those versions.
These are the main features of the KingRoot APK 4.0. Besides this, the 4.0 version app supports the models of almost all Android devices like Android KitKat, Android Gingerbread, and Android Lollipop. Also, with this app, you can root your Android device or phone with or without a computer/PC. So, you can download KingRoot APK or for Windows. The downloading steps are as follows.
How to Descargar KingRoot 4.0 APK Android?
- Download KingRoot APK 4.0 version from this page. This app will not be available in the Google Play Store. So you need to download from here or from the official website.
- If you get a notification like, ‘This type of file can harm your device. Do you want to keep?’ Tap OK.
- Open the APK file from the drop-down notification or from the file manager.
- During Installation, if you receive a message like ‘Google installation blocked’, click on ‘More details’ and ‘Install anyway (unsafe)’ and tap OK.
- This type of messages will appear if you haven’t enabled the ‘Unknown sources’ in the settings.
- If you don’t know how to enable, Go to ‘Settings’, ‘Lock screen and security’ and there enable ‘Unknown sources’ and Tap OK.
- Now, start the installation by clicking on the ‘install’ button in the system installation screen.
- Click on ‘Open’.
- Click on ‘try it’ to enter the main interface. Now, click on ‘get now’ button and start rooting.
- After the completion of rooting, you will be returned to the main screen.
- Download RootChecker, to check whether your device is rooted or not.
- If your device was successfully rooted, then it shows the message that ‘Your device is rooted’. Now, Tap Okay.
For your device safety, you need to download KingRoot 4.0 original version. The original version is available on our website. So, to keep your device secure download from this page or you can download from the official website also.
How to download KingRoot 4.0 for PC?
- Download KingRoot 4.0 PC original version from the link given below.
- Run setup file to install the app on your PC.
- Click on 下一步 (Next) << select 我同意此 协议 (Agreement to terms) << click 下一步 (Next) << select the file location or make it default << Click on 下一步 (Next).
- Now, wait till the software is installed.
- On completion of installation, connect your android device to the PC via USB.
- The PC automatically detects the device. If doesn’t detect means, it needs some additional USB drivers to be installed. You need not install those drivers as the KingRoot installs it for you.
- Now, on successful detection of your device by the software, a ‘Root’ button will appear on the screen.
- Click on ‘ 尝试 Root ‘ (Attempt to Root) and now rooting will start with a percentage count.
- If the rooting completed, you can see a huge tick mark on your computer showing a message that Root Completed.
- Your Android device or phone will reboot itself during this process.
- Finally, check whether the rooting for your android device is successfully done or not by installing a Root Checker.
Note: As KingRoot is a Chinese app, you will see the Chinese language during installation. If you can’t understand the language, don’t worry, just follow the above steps and install KingRoot 4.0 for PC easily.
Points to remember before Downloading KingRoot New Version
- Before rooting your device do some research on whether the KingRoot supports your device or not.
- Be careful while rooting your device because it may cause damage to your Android device or phone if you have not done properly.
- If you are not confident or don’t know about rooting, read about Rooting and KingRoot or ask anyone who rooted their device which is similar to yours.
- Every phone will get a warranty when we buy. The rooting may void that warranty.
- After rooting it’s not easy to enjoy the Admin access. You need some skills to alter the default settings on your device.
- Compared to any other rooting tools, this KingRoot supports the highest number of Android devices of different models.
- KingRoot 4.0 is one of the most popular root apps which roots your Android device with just one click.
- This KingRoot keeps on updating to give you the new features than the previous version. It updates mainly to make rooting available for many models of the Android devices when compared to the old versions.
- If you are not satisfied with the rooting, you can even unroot your device.